Fantes Cousin Arturo's Pasta Pin scores pasta dough easily. Nothing tastes better than homemade pasta and learning how to make fresh pasta couldn't be easier.
Make half-inch-wide noodles for Fettucelle, and other classic Italian recipes, the authentic way. Made in Italy from all-natural beechwood, this rustic pasta cutter brings old world charm and function to contemporary kitchen tools. Easily score 10 strips of dough at once.
Simply roll out the dough as instructed, dust with flour and roll Cousin Arturo's Pasta Pin across the dough with consistent, firm pressure. Separate the scored dough by hand into strips and prepare the noodles according to the recipe instructions.
Made in Italy from all-natural beechwood, Cousin Arturo's Pasta Pin is easy to use and easy to clean. Wipe with a dry cloth or brush before first use, and after every use. Fante's, The Italian Market Original since 1906. Brought to you by HIC Harold Import Co.
- Fantes Cousin Arturo's Pasta Pin scores dough for making Fettucelle pasta the authentic way
- Made in Italy from natural beechwood
- Easy to use; scores 10 half-inch-wide noodles at one time
- Ideal for making Fettucelle, ribbon cookies, and other classic Italian recipes
- Wipe clean with a dry cloth or brush