A receipt is required for all returns and exchanges.
We want you to be happy with your purchase, but if you are not, we gladly accept most returns within 15 days of purchase or delivery, at the original purchase price, using the original method of payment.
If more than 15 days have elapsed since your purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or exchange. All clearance and sale items are sold as-is and final sale.
Returns made in-store are processed immediately. Returns sent to us via mail are processed within 72 hours of receipt.
- If you have a proof of purchase: If you have your original electronic or paper receipt, you will receive a refund in the original form of payment.
- If you received a gift: If you have a gift receipt you will receive a store credit.
- If you do not have proof of purchase: If it is a non-seasonal item we currently stock, we may extend you a store credit for the item’s lowest selling prices within the last 60 days.
- Food & beverage items
- Seasonal & holiday merchandise (scents and decor)
- Personal care items (soaps, lotions, room sprays, bath tools)
- Gift cards
- Custom orders such as furniture, rugs, and tableware
We appreciated that items purchased in November and early December may not be gifted until Christmas. We extend our return policy during this period. The final day for items purchased during this period is January 10. Items purchased after Christmas are subject to our standard return policy.
All gifts must be accompanied by a gift receipt and are subject to the exceptions listed above. We kindly reserve the right to refuse the return of an item without a receipt. If we are able to accept a store return without a receipt, a store credit at the lowest price within the last 60 days will be issued. Please note, we offer extensive discounting during the holidays, frequently 20% off store-wide. Please ask for a gift receipt so that we may validate your actual purchase price.
- In the unlikely event a defect occurs, we will work with you, based on the manufacturer’s warranty for up to 90 days after the date of purchase.
- In the event that a product has been used in a way that causes a defect, we are unable to accept a return. An example of this includes using abrasive cleaners or metals in nonstick pans or heating a pan to the point that the finish cracks, or putting a baking pan in the dishwasher.
SENDING A RETURN VIA MAIL
- To return an online purchase, please ship it to: Returns, Welcome Home, 64 State Circle, Annapolis, MD 21401.
- Item (s) must be appropriately packaged and sealed to reduce risk of damage. If packages are not appropriately packaged, we reserve the right to refuse a return.
- You are responsible for paying your own shipping cost for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. The original cost of shipping will be removed from your total refund.
- We recommend using a trackable shipping service so that you know your return has reached us. We are not responsible for returns that are lost in shipment.