Refunds, Returns, & Exchanges
We want you to be happy with your purchase, but if you are not, we gladly accept most returns (exceptions noted below) within 15 days of purchase or delivery, in original packaging - free of defect, at the original purchase price, using the original method of payment. A receipt is required for all returns and exchanges.
If more than 15 days have elapsed since your purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or exchange. All clearance and sale items are sold as-is and final sale.
Returns made in-store are processed immediately, unless they are cash returns over the amount of $150. Cash returns over $150 are mailed to guests via check within 48 hours of a return. This is simply because we do not keep much cash in house.
Returns sent to us via mail are processed within 72 hours of receipt.
- If you have a proof of purchase: If you have your original electronic or paper receipt, you will receive a refund in the original form of payment.
- If you received a gift: If you have a gift receipt you will receive a store credit.
- If you do not have proof of purchase: If it is a non-seasonal item we currently stock, we may extend you a store credit for the item’s lowest selling prices within the last 60 days.
Exceptions to our policy. The following items are considered, “final sale.”
- All food & beverage
- Seasonal & holiday-specific merchandise
- Personal care items (soaps, lotions, and bath tools)
- Home Fragrance (candles, diffusers, room & linen sprays)
- Gift cards
- Custom & special orders such as furniture, rugs, and table linen
- In the unlikely event a defect occurs, we will work with you, based on the manufacturer’s warranty for up to 90 days after the date of purchase.
- In the event that a product has been used in a way that causes a defect, we are unable to accept a return. An example of this includes using abrasive cleaners or metals in nonstick pans or heating a pan to the point that the finish cracks, or putting a baking pan in the dishwasher.
Returning an item via mail. (UPS/USPS/FedEx)
- To return an online purchase, please ship it to: Returns, Welcome Home, 64 State Circle, Annapolis, MD 21401.
- Item (s) must be appropriately packaged and sealed to reduce risk of damage. If packages are not appropriately packaged, we reserve the right to refuse a return.
- You are responsible for paying your own shipping cost for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. The original cost of shipping will be removed from your total refund.
- We recommend using a trackable shipping service so that you know your return has reached us. We are not responsible for returns that are lost in shipment.
If an item is out of stock, or there is a pattern you are interested in that we do not stock in our store, we are happy to place a special order on your behalf.
Special orders are typically delivered within 10-15 business days. Please note, special orders are not eligible for returns. Please contact us prior to ordering for any assistance regarding tablecloth sizing.
Note: All in stock table linen in our Annapolis store may be returned within 15 business days per our standard return policy. No exceptions or extensions are permitted.