There are several reasons you might consider adding a 6" round pan to your kitchen. Of course, a tiered layer cake for a big celebration might call for one, but think about other uses, such as cooking recipes inside of a smaller countertop or toaster oven, toasting a small portion of nuts to use in a recipe, or making a half-recipe of a favorite cake. Beyond this, a 6" round pan will easily fit into an instant electric pressure cooker or your countertop toaster oven.
Proudly made in USA
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not advised, as discoloration will occur due to the cleaning agents used in automatic dishwasher detergent. This discoloration is merely cosmetic and will not affect baking properties or safety of the pan.
3. Natural aluminum pans work well with parchment paper, silicone baking mats, and also traditional butter or shortening and flour methods. When roasting savory foods such as vegetables, butter or cooking oil work well.
4. Nylon, wood, or silicone utensils are recommended. Metal utensils and scouring pads may scratch natural aluminum pans, but will not affect baking performance.
5. Aluminum is reactive to acidic ingredients such as vinegar and tomato products. These foods may darken, pit or corrode the pan after prolonged use.