Many recipes which call for a 9" square pan can be baked in an 8" square pan for taller, thicker results. Imagine brownies that are two inches tall, or lemon bars with creamy filling more than an inch thick. Some recipes just taste better when made in a smaller pan! Natural uncoated aluminum browns foods ultra-evenly. With encapsulated steel rim to prevent warping, this pan is made to last a lifetime.
L: 8 in.W: 8 in.H: 2.2 in.
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water.
2. Dishwasher use is not advised, as discoloration will occur due to the cleaning agents used in automatic dishwasher detergent. This discoloration is merely cosmetic and will not affect baking properties or safety of the pan.
3. Natural aluminum pans work well with parchment paper, silicone baking mats, and also traditional butter or shortening and flour methods. When roasting savory foods such as vegetables, butter or cooking oil work well.
4. Nylon, wood, or silicone utensils are recommended. Metal utensils and scouring pads may scratch natural aluminum pans, but will not affect baking performance.
5. Aluminum is reactive to acidic ingredients such as vinegar and tomato products. These foods may darken, pit or corrode the pan after prolonged use.