Featuring a delicately intertwined floral pattern with iconic cornflower blue pomegranates atop a white background, the Granada Cornflower Blue collection makes a tranquil, richly colored complement to any table. Suitable for formal, festive, and casual events alike, this high-quality linen (available in round and rectangular shapes) foregrounds a classic motif with French country styling, and has been hand-printed by skilled artisans using a time-honored technique.
- Features botanical imagery inspired by the verdant beauty of the Proven√ßal countryside
- Designed exclusively for Couleur Nature by Parisian artist Bruno Lamy
- Machine washable and colorfast
- 100% cotton
- Easily cared for and suitable for everyday use
- Each handmade linen naturally features slight variations, making every one a unique piece of art
- Made in Jaipur, India, by fairly paid artisans working in healthy, safe conditions
Disclaimer: Round sizes do not have borders.