Staub Ceramics 0.525 qt artichoke Cocotte basil
Rooted in French culinary heritage, Staub is beloved by professional and home chefs for its exquisite craftsmanship, exceptional performance, and timeless beauty.With its gorgeous Basil porcelain enamel finish and intricate artichoke design, the Staub 16 ounce Petite Artichoke Cocotte is a delightful addition to your spring table.
Serve up warm dips, cool salsas, and savory spreads in style.Easily bake and serve gooey artichoke dip in the same dish - this charming ceramic bakeware doubles as a pretty presentation piece. Ceramic evenly distributes heat for perfectly cooked dishes. Plus, the porcelain enamel glaze prevents absorption of moisture during baking, so foods won't dry out.This adorable artichoke effortlessly and elegantly transitions from the oven to the table. It makes a memorable gift for veggie-lovers, farmer's market-goers, and home gardeners.
- Artistic design in the shape of an artichoke – inspired by nature
- Traditional craftsmanship combined with the highest quality, finished by hand
- Stylish and unique serving
- Made of stoneware: Ideal for authentic cooking and flavorful results
- Can be used in the oven and microwave
- Freezer safe with lid
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in China